Friday 30 September 2011

Syndicate

Sorry for the lack of posts over the past few days, uni's kept me busy. This'll just be another trailer, but I'll work on something more substantial over the weekend. Probably.

The trailer's for Syndicate, apparently. I've never heard of the series before, but it appears to have been some kind of vaguely strategy-styled games developed by Bullfrog in the 90s - forgive my ignorance if I'm wrong here, I genuinely only heard about this series a few days ago. The trailer for the new game makes it fairly clear that the series has made a change to first person shooters. It looks to be a step beyond the generic sci-fi shooter, with some interesting features.

And also dubstep. Hm.


I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this, but I don't think it counts as a 'must buy' at this point.

4 comments:

  1. The game looks pretty cool! I will also be keeping an eye on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a cool game..but really..i'm so tired of dubstep at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, on your patence evermore attending, Following!

    ReplyDelete